Download the Free Prime PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.

Available for iPhone or iPad:

Unbound PubMed app for iOS iPhone iPadAlso Available:
Unbound MEDLINE
Unbound PubMed app for Android

Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:

Unbound PubMed app for Windows
(osteodesmosis)
3 results
  • [The spine and polytopic hyperostoses in gout and hyperuricemia]. [Journal Article]
    Radiologe 1983; 23(8):371-4Stĕpán J, Sváb V, … Cáp F
  • Investigations were made on a total of 92 patients with gout and hyperuricemia. 30% had no clinical signs of spinal involvement. The remaining 70% were examined radiologically and by xero-radiography. Examination revealed signs of erosion of vertebral bodies, spondylodiscitis, osteopenia, manifestations of Forestier's disease and changes on sacroiliac joints. In 35% of subjects there were polytop…
  • [Problems with xeroradiography]. [Journal Article]
    Z Gesamte Inn Med 1983; 38(11):309-12Stĕpán J, Cáp F
  • The present communication reports our experience with the use of xeroradiography in 158 patients suffering mostly from diseases of the locomotor apparatus. The advantage of this method is its high resolution power which allows a simultaneous visualization of skeletal and soft tissues. It is convenient for studies of lymph nodes within the axillar and mammary regions, of skin thickening, or of the…
New Search