- Robotic distal pancreatectomy. [Journal Article]JSLS 2013 Oct-Dec; 17(4):627-35JSLS
- CONCLUSIONS: Robotic-assisted distal pancreatectomy, with or without splenic preservation, can be safely performed for lesions of the distal pancreas, with appropriate indications.
- Successful partial pancreatotomy as a salvage procedure for massive intraoperative bleeding during head coring for chronic pancreatitis. Report of a case. [Case Reports]JOP 2007; 8(5):609-12JOP
- CONCLUSIONS: We describe a pancreatotomy for exposure and control of the bleeding, with re-suturing of the cut pancreas and completion of the pancreaticojejunostomy.
- Ultrasound-guided pancreatotomy for opening the pancreatic duct. [Journal Article]Surg Gynecol Obstet 1991; 173(1):59-60SG
- [Pancreatotomy under radiographic control for lithiasis of Wirsung's canal; two-year follow up]. [Journal Article]Mem Acad Chir (Paris) 1953 Jan 7-21; 79(1-3):68-72MA
- [Pancreatic lithiasis in the form of pure steatorrhea cured by pancreatotomy]. [Journal Article]Arch Mal Appar Dig Mal Nutr 1952; 41(12):1246-8AM