- Panoramic optical coherence tomography angiography features in acute zonal occult outer retinopathy. [Case Reports]
- IJIndian J Ophthalmol 2018; 66(12):1856-1858
- Ultra-Wide-Field Fundus Autofluorescence and Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography Findings in Syphilitic Outer Retinitis. [Case Reports]
- OSOphthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging Retina 2017 03 01; 48(3):208-215
- CONCLUSIONS: SOR can present similarly to AZOOR on UWFFAF and should be highly suspected in cases presenting like AZOOR. [Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging Retina. 2017;48:208-215. ].
- Acute zonal occult outer retinopathy: a classification based on multimodal imaging. [Multicenter Study]
- JOJAMA Ophthalmol 2014; 132(9):1089-98
- CONCLUSIONS: A specific definition of AZOOR based on multimodal imaging is proposed to help physicians distinguish it from other diseases of the posterior fundus, including white spot syndromes and autoimmune, hereditary, paraneoplastic, toxic, and other inflammatory retinopathies.
- [Statistics analysis of tri-allelic patterns in STR loci]. [Journal Article]
- FYFa Yi Xue Za Zhi 2013; 29(6):444-6
- CONCLUSIONS: The frequency of the two alleles inherited as a whole in the population could be calculated by multiplying the frequencies of each allele in the tri-allelic patterns.
- [Symmetrically enlarging pigmented lesion in an adolescent]. [Case Reports]
- HHautarzt 2011; 62(8):625-6
- A 16-year-old boy with multiple nevi presented with an enlarging pigmented lesion on his right chest. Previously excised nevi were all benign. Dermoscopy of the symmetrical lesion revealed a trizonal…
A 16-year-old boy with multiple nevi presented with an enlarging pigmented lesion on his right chest. Previously excised nevi were all benign. Dermoscopy of the symmetrical lesion revealed a trizonal globular-homogeneous pattern. A peripheral rim of brown globules was followed by a zone with homogeneous pigmentation. The centre of the lesion showed black dots and globules. Histopathology confirmed a dysplastic compound nevus and found no diagnostic aspects of pigmented spindle cell nevus (Reed).
- "Clark/dysplastic" nevi with florid fibroplasia associated with pseudomelanomatous features. [Journal Article]
- JAJ Am Acad Dermatol 2011; 64(2):346-51
- CONCLUSIONS: The follow-up period was short.The central location and laminated appearance of the fibrosis suggest that this may represent the extreme end of a spectrum of fibroplastic changes in "Clark/dysplastic" nevi. Adjacent features of "Clark/dysplastic" nevi and limitation of pseudomelanomatous features to the perifibrotic focus are important in accurately identifying these lesions. Although melanocytic nevi with exaggerated fibroplasia may show foci with melanoma-like features, they do not appear to exhibit aggressive clinical behavior.
- Cancer control and the preservation of neurovascular tissue: how to meet competing goals during robotic radical prostatectomy. [Multicenter Study]
- BIBJU Int 2008; 101(8):1013-8
- CONCLUSIONS: We describe the athermal technique of robotic RP and introduce the concept of trizonal nerve preservation. The immediate oncological and sexual outcomes were encouraging.
- The chronically reserpinized rat as a model for cystic fibrosis: alterations in pancreatic enzyme secretion and storage. [Journal Article]
- PRPediatr Res 1981; 15(9):1308-13
- Alterations in the pancreatic secretion of fluid and of enzymes in response to either pilocarpine (15 mg/kg) or an octapeptide of cholecystokinin (0.1 microgram/kg) have been found in rats that recei…
Alterations in the pancreatic secretion of fluid and of enzymes in response to either pilocarpine (15 mg/kg) or an octapeptide of cholecystokinin (0.1 microgram/kg) have been found in rats that received daily injections of reserpine (0.5 mg/kg) for 7 days. During a 3-hr secretory period, significant reductions in the volume of pancreatic juice and in the total output of protein, amylase, and trypsin were observed in these animals. In the first hour of the secretory response, however, protease output was increased in the treated animals, particularly that of chymotrypsin, which was also increased in the longer secretory period following pilocarpine, but not cholecystokinin, stimulation. Zymogen granules isolated from the pancreas of the treated rats by differential centrifugation in a 0.3 M sucrose buffer had increased specific activities of the proteases when compared to those of untreated controls. Ultrastructurally, zymogen granules isolated from the pancreas of the treated rats showed changes in density, with bizonal and trizonal configurations being frequently observed, and had less distinct limiting membranes. In some, the membrane appeared broken at intervals, and there was granular material, presumably derived from the granule contents, lining the surface of the granule. It is concluded that pretreatment with reserpine inhibits fluid secretion and alters enzyme secretion in the rat exocrine pancreas. The latter effect is related to a nonparallel storage of amylase and proteases in the secretory granules induced by the drug treatment, probably through an action on protein synthesis or intracellular transport. An accumulation of proteases may lead to activation of these enzymes and to granule lysis. Inasmuch as the reserpine-treated rat has been proposed as an experimental model for cystic fibrosis, these findings are relevant in terms of possibly pathogenetic mechanisms in this disease.
- [Automatic analysis of biological microstructures by trizonal scanning microscopy]. [Journal Article]
- NDNauchnye Doki Vyss Shkoly Biol Nauki 1980; (6):102-7
- [Trizonal histometry of the adrenal cortex]. [Journal Article]
- VDVerh Dtsch Ges Pathol 1960; 44:246-9