Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, is a "must have" reference for every nurse.
With complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions encountered in nursing practice, you can quickly access the information you need to effectively plan and deliver patient care. Practical recommendations are supported by concise descriptions of how the human body is altered by disease and clear rationales for medications and tests. Comprehensive coverage includes everything from assessment and nursing diagnosis, to delivery of treatment and discharge planning. Diseases and Disorders is an excellent reference for nurses working in community and clinical settings and students transitioning from the classroom to patient care.
- More than 250 diseases and disorders
- Primary nursing diagnoses with outcomes and interventions
- Diagnostic Highlights tables for quickly and easily locating pertinent test results
- Pharmacologic Highlights tables with dosing, mechanism of action, and rationales for use
- Patient teaching checklists with critical discharge information
- Home care essentials
Additional Advanced Mobile Device Features:
- Application optimized for each platform
- High resolution and landscape view support
- Memory card support
- Highly compressed data to save space on your device
Your device must have 3MB of available memory to use the product. Memory cards are supported for all mobile operating systems. Depending on the device, all or most of the program will be installed to the memory card.
Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual is available on the following major mobile devices: BlackBerry, Android, iOS, Windows Phone. Our platform offers features such as:
- Color and high resolution support
- Landscape mode support
- Memory card support
- Navigation and interface customized for your device
- FREE automatic updates are delivered when you synchronize your device
For more detailed information relevant to the type of device you use, click the appropriate link:BlackBerryiOSAndroidWindows Phone
Who should I contact with questions about the application?
If you need any help with this application, please be sure to visit our support website at: www.unboundmedicine.com/support.
Here you can request your serial number, download install files, read FAQ’s or submit a support request.