- Chronic hepatitis C or B
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Metabolic, eg, hemochromatosis, Wilson's disease, alpha-1-antiprotease deficiency
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Secondary biliary cirrhosis (chronic obstruction due to stone, stricture, neoplasm)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF) or constrictive pericarditis ("cardiac cirrhosis")
- Other: Budd-Chiari syndrome, cystic fibrosis, autoimmune hepatitis, Clonorchis sinensis infection, glycogen storage disease
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.