Bright Futures for Mobile Devices
Guidelines for Health Supervision 3rd Edition PLUS Pocket Guide
Access comprehensive health supervision guidelines for infants, children, and adolescents on your mobile device. Practice evidence-based well child care using practical guidance from the AAP anytime, anywhere.
Bright Futures for Mobile Devices offers The American Academy of Pediatrics authoritative guidelines for pediatric well care, including specific recommendations on immunizations, routine health screenings, and anticipatory guidance. Centered around 10 themes common to all stages of child development, the third edition of Bright Futures places special emphasis on two new significant areas: promoting mental health and maintaining healthy weight. With explicit plans for 31 age-based healthcare visits, you can be confident that no aspect of pediatric care is overlooked. Each visit plan enumerates five priorities for that visit, including sample questions and discussion points for both parent and child.
Access the most up-to-date AAP recommendations with Unbound Medicines award-winning mobile platform. Refer to important child development guidelines and supervision standards directly at the point of care. Clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents can link directly from age-based visit information in the Pocket Guide to comprehensive strategies for anticipatory guidance and preventive care. Powerful navigation tools help you find information fast, link to related topics, or create bookmarks for future reference.
Bright Futures for Mobile DevicesPractical Guidance for Treating Children
- Credible - written and edited by more than 1,000 experts
- Evidence-based - interventions and recommendations proven to be effective
- Current - the most up-to-date guidelines available
- Efficient - direct links from Pocket Guide to complete guidelines
Advanced Mobile Device Features
- User interface customized for your device platform
- Bookmark tool for quick return to critical information
- Color and high-resolution images
- Landscape view
- Memory card support
- Highly compressed data to save space on your device
Download or view a demonstration