Merck Veterinary Manual
Download The Merck Veterinary Manual App to access trusted counsel regarding the diagnosis and treatment of domestic, exotic, and laboratory animals.
The Merck Veterinary Manual App is the most comprehensive mobile resource for veterinary professionals and students. Conveniently accessible on any handheld device, it contains authoritative guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of animal disorders and diseases. More than 1,100 full-color images, audio examples, videos, and links to related information enhance the expansive coverage of companion, production, exotic, and laboratory animals. The tenth edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual is the essential app for any student or practicing veterinarian.
Features of Merck Veterinary Manual include:
- 1,100+ full-color images for enhanced understanding
- Audio and video examples
- Extensive use of tables and charts
- Cross-reference links to related topics
- Diagnosis and treatment of domestic, exotic, and laboratory animals
- Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
- ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
- Optimized iPad interface
Complimentary support is included with every application purchase. Visit our support page for more information.
|iOS devices running iOS v.6.0 or higher (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|
|Android devices running OS 4.0 or higher||Memory cards supported||
Carrier Data Plan or