Pediatrics Central Dx
Expert Disease Coverage
Pediatrics Central Dx, featuring 5-Minute Pediatric Consult, delivers the practical advice you need when treating infants, children, and adolescents, with information on over 460 diseases, including differential diagnosis, treatment options, and continuing care.$99.95
1 year subscription - details
Pediatrics Central Dx provides immediate access to 5-Minute Pediatric Consult for practical information on infants, children, and adolescents—anywhere it’s needed. Always within reach on your smartphone, tablet, or the web, its concise format focuses on actionable information to answer diagnosis and management questions at the point of care. Search by symptoms, then consider differential diagnosis, treatment options, continuing care, and more.
The award-winning Unbound™ Platform makes it easy to find the information you need—fast—with a clean, device-optimized design and intuitive interface built into every reference.
The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult
The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult provides guidance on more than 460 diseases in a quick-read format, enabling you to make sound medical decisions in the treatment of infants, children, and adolescents. It features over 100 tables for easy reference, glossaries, and parent Q&As.
Editors: M. W. Schwartz, MD; L. M. Bell Jr., MD; P. M. Bingham, MD; E. K. Chung, MD, MPH; D. F. Friedman, MD; A. E. Mulberg, MD; R. E. Tanel, MD
- Device-optimized interface with intuitive navigation for smartphones and tablets
- Information on over 460 medical conditions affecting infants, children, and adolescents
- Upgrade option for details on treating infectious diseases; a comprehensive drug guide; and instant literature searching through MEDLINE Journals
- Build an archive to save searches and bookmark information
- Instant literature searching through MEDLINE Journals
- One year of web access included
|iOS devices running iOS v.4.3 or higher (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|
|Android devices running OS 2.2 or higher||Memory cards supported||
Carrier Data Plan or
|BlackBerry device with memory card support running BlackBerry OS 5 or higher||Memory card required||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|
All major web browsers
(e.g., Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox) Smartphones with web access