Sales Representative - Nursing
Unbound Medicine sits at the intersection of healthcare, education, and technology – the most rapidly changing sectors in the economy. We are a trailblazing organization that creates cutting-edge point-of-need solutions for health professionals. We seek a talented and energetic sales professional to sell Unbound Medicine’s market-leading apps and web products to nursing schools.
This individual is responsible for subscription sales to new nursing school customers with a goal of increasing product penetration and driving revenue.
The successful candidate will be working with deans, department chairs, and directors in addition to nursing faculty. The successful candidate will be a high-energy, outgoing person who can quickly build relationships and who excels at breaking new ground with market-leading products. Solution selling is a must.
This position will be tasked with:
- Achieving sales objectives in the assigned region
- Implementing an aggressive sales program through
- Exhibits at regional and national trade shows or conferences
- Meetings with prospects (in person, via telephone, web seminar)
- Cold Calls
- Preparing forecast reports for the region
- Developing new business within the assigned region
Requirements – accomplishments and capabilities:
- 4-year college degree
- 2 years sales experience with a demonstrated success in identifying and selling solutions to new customers
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Very good presentation skills
- Ability to interact with people at all levels including senior administrators such as nursing school deans
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time via car, train, and/or plane. Overnight travel is required.
- Familiarity with applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- A valid passport and willingness to travel to Canada
Requirements - characteristics:
- You are passionate about making a difference
- Difficult challenges motivate you and spark your creativity
- You want to help people
- You are a self-starter and want to make things happen
- Familiarity with mobile devices
- Knowledge of medical publishing
- Experience within the healthcare industry or within health education
- Experience in higher education
This position is based in Media, PA (outside of Philadelphia).