Sales Representative, Medicine
Unbound Medicine sits at the intersection of healthcare, education, and technology – the most rapidly changing sectors in the economy. We are a trailblazing organization that creates cutting edge point-of-need solutions for health professionals. We seek a talented and energetic sales professional who will leverage and extend Unbound Medicine’s momentum delivering apps and web products to leading medical institutions. The representative will target medical schools and academic medical centers to increase product penetration and drive revenue. Primary prospects include librarians, pharmacy directors, infectious disease specialists and medical educators. This position is responsible for subscription sales to new and existing medical school, academic medical center, hospital and health care system customers. The successful candidate will be a high-energy, outgoing person who can quickly build relationships and excels at breaking new ground with market-leading products. Solution selling is a must.
This position will be tasked with:
- Achieving sales objectives in the assigned region
- Implementing an aggressive sales program through
- Exhibits at regional and national trade shows or conferences
- Meetings with prospects (in person, via telephone, web seminar)
- Cold calls
- Preparing forecast reports for the region
- Developing new business within the assigned region
- Maintaining existing customer relationships
Requirements – accomplishments and capabilities:
4-year college degree
Excellent phone skills
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time via car, train, and/or plane.
Overnight travel is required.
Familiarity with Windows-based applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
A valid and unrestricted driver’s license
Position is based in Media, PA (outside of Philadelphia)
Requirements - characteristics:
- 4 year college degree
- 2 years sales experience with a demonstrated success in identifying and selling solutions to new customers
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Very good presentation skills
- Ability to interact with people at all levels including senior healthcare executives
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time via car, train, and/or plane. Overnight travel is required.
- Familiarity with Windows-based applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Position is based in Media, PA (outside of Philadelphia)
- Knowledge of medical publishing or libraries
- Experience within medical libraries, the healthcare industry, health education industry or health publishing industry
- A valid passport and willingness to travel to Canada.