5-Minute Clinical Consult with Bonus Features
Includes Diagnosaurus® and 200 Pediatric Topics
5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) delivers fast, up-to-date guidance on 900+ medical conditions on your mobile device and the web. Exclusive bonus features include 200 pediatric topics, 130+ dermatology images, McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, and Medical News RSS feeds.$99.95
1 year subscription - details
The latest update of 5 Minute Clinical Consult helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions seen in everyday practice. 5MCC 2015 is organized in a proven, rapid-access format with concise, action-oriented entries, so you can answer questions fast and provide premium care to your patients.
5MCC 2015 includes 200 pediatric topics from the latest edition of 5-Minute Pediatric Consult, Medical News RSS feeds, and web access, allowing you to find answers anytime, anywhere.
5MCC 2015 also includes McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, which organizes more than 1,000 differential diagnoses by organ system, symptom, or disease. Use Diagnosaurus to consider alternative diagnoses then quickly link to complete details in 5MCC.
Diagnosaurus Author: Roni F. Zeiger, MD
Diagnosaurus Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical
Features of 5-Minute Clinical Consult:
- 900 updated medical conditions, more than 15 new with this update
- New diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- 200 pediatric topics from 5-Minute Pediatric Consult
- Full-color images of 130+ dermatologic conditions
- Expanded clinical pearls in every entry
- McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus® with 1,000 differential diagnoses
- Relevant medical news via RSS feeds
- Updated ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes
- One year of web access included
Complimentary support is included with every application purchase. Visit our support page for more information.
|iOS devices running iOS v.5.0 or higher (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|
|Android devices running OS 4.0 or higher||Memory cards supported||
Carrier Data Plan or
All major web browsers
(e.g. - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) Smartphones with web access