5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
New Fifth Edition
Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult is a clinical support reference that puts over 600 urgent care topics at your fingertips in a proven, rapid-access format.
Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult delivers practical, quick-read information on over 600 medical conditions seen in emergency medicine directly to your smartphone and tablet. Search and browse for answers in concise topics organized to help save valuable time.
Written and edited by practicing clinicians, this mobile resource is ideal for confirming accurate diagnoses and beginning treatment in the fast-paced environment seen in urgent and emergent care. Each entry is formatted in a proven, rapid-access format so you can quickly search medical conditions, confirm a diagnosis, and begin treatment.
This fully-updated edition includes details on the newest topics. Topics include the latest information on emerging infections, new protocols, and new treatments along with ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes.
Features of 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult include:
- Fully-updated details on 600+ topics found in emergency medicine
- Diagnoses spanning from pre-hospital to disposition stage
- New cutting-edge topics including: bath salt poisoning, polyneuropathy, leukocystosis, and more
- Helpful Pearls and Pitfalls to help avoid common errors
- ICD-9, ICD-10, and SNOMED codes listed in each entry
- Universal Index Search to find terms across all indexes
- “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
|iOS devices running iOS v.4.3 or higher (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|
|Android devices running OS 2.2 or higher||Memory cards supported||
Carrier Data Plan or