Davis's Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
New 5th Edition with Nursing Implications
Davis’s Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests delivers over 400 updated diagnostic test descriptions directly on your smartphone and tablet to help you answer questions and improve patient care.
Davis’s Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests contains hundreds of useful laboratory and diagnostic test monographs to help understand and implement critical test procedures. Each entry delivers details on how the test works, how to accurately interpret results, and how to prepare and instruct your patients. With recommendations on pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test care, this mobile resource is the perfect companion for practicing nurses, nursing students, and other health care professionals.
This mobile reference includes the trusted information you expect in an easy-to-consult format that answers questions such as:
- How do I prepare the patient for the test and collect the appropriate specimen?
- What are the possible diagnoses for an abnormal test result?
- What are post-test patient care implications?
- Are there any factors that may interfere with test results?
Features of Davis’s Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests include:
- 400+ updated laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Cross-reference links to related tests
- Age-specific, gender-specific, and ethnicity-specific variations
- Subspecialty information such as maternity and nutrition
- 9 useful appendices including Potential Nursing Diagnoses, Transfusion Reactions, and more
- Full-color tube top guide
- The latest recommendations for radiation protection
- Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
- Favorites for ’bookmarking’ important entries
|iOS devices running iOS v.5.0 or higher (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|
|Android devices running OS 4.0 or higher||Memory cards supported||
Carrier Data Plan or