Unbound Scenarios helps nurse educators teach clinical judgment by taking students on a guided journey to gain the experience and confidence required to be a trusted nurse.Explore Unbound Scenarios
Driven by compassion and joy, Unbound Medicine innovates at the intersection of healthcare, technology, and education (MedEdTech). Combining emerging technology, thoughtful guidance, and decades of expertise, we empower the healthcare community to provide the best care and improve lives.About Unbound Medicine
Nursing Central is the premier teaching and learning platform for institutions preparing today’s student nurses for professional practice.Group Discounts
Learn how to incorporate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) practices into your pedagogy. Unbound Medicine hosts Tiffany Gibson, Clinical Nurse Educator, and Healthcare Diversity & Inclusion Specialist while she walks you through the role of the nurse educator in DEI and strategies to enhance curriculum and practice.View Webinar
Coronavirus topics found in the ABX (Antibiotic) Guide are updated regularly and available to the public during the pandemic.Visit Hopkins Guides
Explore Our Products by Profession
Discover Our Custom Solutions
VideosVIEW ALL VIDEOS
Introducing Unbound ScenariosUnbound Medicine, in collaboration with the nurse educator community, has developed Unbound Scenarios to help teach clinical judgment using case-based learning to prepare practice-ready nurses.
Unbound Medicine’s Local Antimicrobial Stewardship SolutionUnbound Medicine’s Local for Antimicrobial Stewardship solution combines your institution’s local guidelines and antibiograms with the expertise of the Johns Hopkins ABX (Antibiotic) Guide.
Preparing Students for Practice and NGN with Unbound Scenarios™Join our host Liz Robison, certified nurse educator, as she leads a discussion about the challenges of preparing today’s students for practice and NGN.
What's NewVIEW ALL
- Unbound Medicine Integrates Case-Based Learning with Premier Nursing Platform
- Unbound Medicine and the Society of OB/GYN Hospitalists Launch Digital Educational Platform
- Unbound Medicine and ASCRS Launch Education Portal for Colorectal Suregons
- Unbound Medicine Launches Upgrade to Study System using Artificial Intelligence
- Unbound Medicine Launches The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Resource Collection on Digital Platform
- Unbound Medicine Integrates Machine Learning Into Digital Platform
- OADN Delivers Virtual Simulation Reviews on the Unbound Medicine Platform
- Unbound Medicine Powers Medical Nutrition CME Platform
- Relief Central™ with Coronavirus Guidelines™ Awarded Top App of 2020
- Unbound Medicine Provides Free COVID-19 Guidance to Nursing Education Community
- Unbound Medicine and APSA Launch ExPERT CME Platform [Press Release]