Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
The Latest Information on Antibiotics
The Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is a comprehensive web and mobile resource that delivers up-to-date, authoritative information on infectious diseases, drugs, and pathogens written by the experts at Johns Hopkins Medicine.$29.95(regularly $39.95)
1 year subscription - details
The official Johns Hopkins ABX (Antibiotic) Guide from Johns Hopkins Medicine features frequently updated, authoritative, evidenced-based information on the treatment of infectious diseases to help you make decisions at the point of care. This comprehensive web and mobile resource organizes details of diagnosis; drug indications, dosing, pharmacokinetics, side effects and interactions; pathogens; management; and vaccines into easily accessible, quick-read entries.
“Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is highest ranked infectious disease App in recent Clinical Infectious Diseases review. Outranks Sanford Guide, Epocrates and Medscape.”
With the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide you can:
- Choose the correct drug and dosage, then review the risk of potential adverse reactions or interactions.
- Discover or confirm a diagnosis with details on pathogens and clinical considerations.
- Access medical literature with reference links within each entry
Bundle the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide with other POC-IT Guides save 33%—our best value.
Features of Johns Hopkins ABX Guide include:
- Monthly updates
- Hundreds of brand name and generic drug listings
- Diagnosis, Pathogen, Management, and Vaccine Indices
- Evidence-based recommendations
- Expert comments and analysis
- Tabular summary of available drug forms and costs
- Adverse Reactions and Drug Interactions
- Personalized favorites
- Optimized interface for each device platform
- Web access for one year
|iOS devices running iOS v.6.0 or higher (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|
|Android devices running OS 4.0 or higher||Memory cards supported||
Carrier Data Plan or
All major web browsers
(e.g. - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) Smartphones with web access