Local Antimicrobial Stewardship Solution
A Customized, Local Solution
Unbound Medicine’s exclusive Local for Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs (ASP) empowers institutions to distribute local knowledge via the web and mobile devices. Integrate with the #1 rated Johns Hopkins ABX (Antibiotic) Guide to create a solution that supports better patient care, shorter hospital stays, and reductions in costly medical errors.
- Local branding helps to designate local information
- Affordable options to fit different budgets and needs
- Update local antibiograms and guidelines as needed
- Alert prescribers to updates anytime, anywhere
- Collect and view usage statistics
- Easy to implement for institutions of all sizes
- Evidence-based information from the experts at Johns Hopkins
- Mobile and web availability
Johns Hopkins ABX (Antibiotic) Guide
The official Johns Hopkins ABX (Antibiotic) Guide from Johns Hopkins Medicine features frequently updated, authoritative, evidence-based information on the treatment of infectious diseases to help prescribers make decisions at the point of care. Easily integrate with local antibiotic guidance to create a powerful, customized solution.