- Provide precise, actionable answers wherever they are needed
- Support evidence-based patient care
- Create an advanced learning environment for your mobile trainees
Content experts have evaluated the landscape of medical resources and created a curated a library of the most trusted and exclusive titles available. Select ones that fit your institution’s needs and combine with Unbound’s PRIME PubMed tool to lead users to the underlying evidence.uCentral Content
Exploit Teachable Moments
Provide answers and support sound clinical decisions. Connect mobile users to full text from your institution’s journal collection.
Mobilize your institution’s content with uPub. Incorporate local guidance into training and practice.Learn More
Mobile and Web Publishing Made Easy
With uPub you can mobilize local resources such as:
- Clinical Guidelines - from your local experts
- Course Guides - syllabi, synopses, objectives
- Rotation Guidelines - expectations, directories
- Clinical Handbooks - protocols, quick reference
- And much more...
Promote Evidence-Based Practice
- Reduce errors with built-in calculators
- Reveal relevant literature through unique search optimization tools
- Enhance learning with integrated study and review tools
uCentral is the only solution that combines trusted content with individualized tools and your institutional expertise to improve educational outcomes and patient care while advancing research.
uCentral has been a lifesaver in clinical. My preceptor asks questions that I can immediately answer. Lab references are helpful. Davis Drug Guide is straightforward and laid out well. Best medical app I’ve used so far!
Great app for obtaining a overview of many clinical problems. uCentral has been really useful during my first med school rotation and it seems it will be very useful for all of them. Information is accurate and up to date.
uCentral is great to have on consults for quick, on-the-fly reference as well as for searching Medline. Get it, and get a little more reliability in your clinical decision making.